Monday, October 29, 2007

Email from Galdys (new convert) to Cam!

Morning Elder Garcia
Hope you are fine and doing well spiritually, Thabang wasn’t happy yesterday after talking to you he said you didn’t seem to be happy to hear from him, but at least I did show him the message you’ve sent ,and thanks so much for everything, and now everything is now making sense about the Gospel and is all because of you with all the love you’ve shown to me and my son we are so grateful and I know that you were surely sent by God only you to teach and baptise me, Somehow I think it was God plan I never felt like this in my entire life for anyone I hardly know ,the love I have for you is like the love I have for my son and my family that’s why I call you my first born son and may God bless in your journey and all the best in life.

Kind regards
Gladys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.